A Supper Series for Seniors designed to nourish both body and mind in an engaging and unique manner
Transcend the conventional seniors dining experience with a memorable evening that includes an array of relevant speakers, thought-provoking interactions or a musical performance, designed to compliment the meal. Each supper takes place at the Cobourg YMCA Northumberland location and all community seniors (those aged 55yrs+) are welcome. These events are open to the public. Membership is not required.
March 2nd – 4:30pm to 7:00pm, Cobourg YMCA
Melodies and a Meal with Ladybird performing.
Enjoy the harmonizing music of local folk-indie duo, Fiona Milner and Katia Legakis of Ladybird.
Delicious Meat Lasagna and a green salad will be served plus coffee, tea and dessert.
FREE EVENT TO SENIORS IN NORTHUMBERLAND.
Book early to reserve your spot!
RSVP in-person through Membership Services or call (905) 372-0161.
339 Eglin Street West, Cobourg ON
Y Break Bread Schedule
- Saturday, January 20th – Taste, Gather & Grow – Celia McBride
- Saturday, February 10th – Savvy Senior Supper – Tammy Staples from Port Hope Police Services
- Saturday, March 2nd – Melodies and a Meal – Music Duo, Kat & Fi of Ladybird
- Saturday, March 23rd – Cuisine & Community Chatter – The Pete’s
- Saturday, April 13th – Culinary Comforts – Signe Langford
We would like to extend a huge thank you to RTOERO for generously supporting these important community events.