Calling all enthusiastic changemakers to join the Youth Impact Network (YIN)!
Are you ready to make a difference? Are you excited to engage, express, brainstorm, plan, & take action?
Our network of 12-17 year olds will be a vibrant hub dedicated to making a difference in your community and beyond. We believe that young minds are the catalysts for positive transformation, and we want to provide a platform for you to stand on.
- See your ideas for change come to life
- Forge deep & lasting relationships
- Shape the future of YMCA Youth Programs
- Play a vital role in fundraising & other events
- Immerse yourself in engaging perspectives
- Accumulate Volunteer Hours
- Elevate your Resume
The YMCA Northumberland Youth Impact Network (YIN) empowers youth to find their voice, engage in meaningful conversations, and drive positive change in their communities through a dynamic range of workshops, board engagement, and community initiatives, fostering leadership skills and creating a brighter future.
- Monthly Meetings to discuss issues and upcoming events
- Volunteer at special events to spread awareness and action
- Volunteer at fundraising events ran by YMCA Northumberland
- Please complete and submit the online application below.
Applications are due by 6:00pm, Mon., Oct. 23rd, 2023.
FIRST MEETING NOVEMBER 7th, 2023
YOUTH IMPACT NETWORK APPLICATION
Application form for Youth ages 12-17 to join YMCA Northumberland's Youth Impact Network.